Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Internet trouble

Hi All!

I've had a few days at home with my parents and managed at least one good blog post. The others will have to wait for better opportunities because the home internet collapsed after an upgrade attempt. And the mac spoiled kid that should be able to fix it like nothing is no good for PC's. So it's off to the good old internet cafe. But sorry. No pictures!

I did manage to buy a new digi cam since the faithful old 2 mega pixel dinosaur got a sliver it its foot and died of a puny little infection. It got replaced in the same store though with it's eightth (or however one writes that word) generation cousin.

I picked up an ancient skillsaw to make up forall this modernity though. I hope it will be the work horse we need it to be in France!

So packing tonight and off tomorrow! Less than 3 hours on the train- they must have completed the high speed rail since I last took it. It used to be four hours flat.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment